• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sort of new! Glad to be here!

woodtrucker

Thanks everybody,

Hawkez, Sorry my signature wasn't working. I got it working now. 

Here's what I got so far. 

2002-HO CTD,4x4,QCSB,4" DP -5"exhaust, NV-5600 6 speed,3.55 gears, Anti-Spin Rear Diff, Fass DDRP 02,VP44(SO), isspro EV2 gauges, Edge EZ, RV275's,tire size: 265 Michelin MS/2's,Crank Case Vent Mod, 16100 lbs gross-28ft 5th wheel

Latest mod's thanks this awesome forum: running 1 oz/gal of TC-W3, have replaced almost all my rusty brake lines with Ni-Copper hard brake lines, resealed power steering/vac pump.

Next Mod's:

BHAF-coming soon to go with my winter front to get Intake air a little hotter in winter to help with the winter timing blues.

Paint-Hood is in primer. Praying the rain holds off for fixing top of cab dent and putting top in primer tomorrow (Supposed to be mid 50's tomorrow!!!), and saving bucks(half way there already!) for a new fresh coat of paint (omni plus all the way) this spring before camping season starts up. 

Dash-Hopefully around this time next year I'm gonna yank the dash, replace heater core (since I'm in there and it's prone to spring a leak) and put a brand new dash in.  

Still better than a truck payment on a $60k truck that's way harder to work on than the ole mule! 

• Like 3

Well I don't know what it was like with HO. I've only owned from 82k to the currently108k miles. It had the SO pump on it the whole time I've owned.

I have some timing shutter in winter weather and don't know if SO pump is making it worse but I'm working around by running a winter front. It helps it run strong in weather below 40 degrees but I'm still experimenting with it.I think Edge EZ is adding enough time my advance to cause this winter shutter issue.  I don't think I have.any issues from SO that I can tell. I'm really excited to get the whole truck painted this spring. It's a great truck and I plan on keeping many years! 

Edited by woodtrucker

Wow That's awesome! I hope I can drive this truck from 82k to 382k! Congrats on a good long ownership of one of the greatest automobiles of our lifetime for doing work! I'm a truck guy so owning one of these is like a corvette would be to some people! Love it! 

Edited by woodtrucker
  • Like 1