• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Boost leak question

14 hours ago, notlimah said:

But reading those posts on fb are fun! Especially when you're the only one saying something different and you're right lmao

It doesn't matter as they far out number any of the guys with knowledge. fml

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2017 at 6:12 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

I guess I should... I just wish I had more time to be in front of the computer to get things done.  Send me a reminder PM...

I already out that article together Mike. I think I was asking in another thread if you were going to be able to put a wheel bearing article together?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:54 PM, abner99 said:

What is that? 

Like it says above, tunnel ram leaking. This is at the  #1 cylinder at the front under the injector.

The tunnel ram was replaced at no charge. Crazy Carl & company are very standup people. Came with all gaskets & bolts.

On 5/9/2017 at 3:02 PM, jag said:

Like it says above, tunnel ram leaking. This is at the  #1 cylinder at the front under the injector.

The tunnel ram was replaced at no charge. Crazy Carl & company are very standup people. Came with all gaskets & bolts.

I see that now