• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Past 300k milestone

On 6/12/2017 at 11:04 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Odometer as of June 12, 2017...

DSCF4216.JPG

Roughly speaking... 

• 370 miles per day
  • 1,110 miles per week
  • 4,440 miles per month
  • 26,640 miles for the last 6 months of travel. 

The things you'll do for your family... :hug:

I seem to remember catching a little flack when I posted my 300k picture and I was just a few miles over. Did you not have your camera when was just a 3 and some 0's? :smart: 

Congrats on the 300k and growing. With my new job here in Maryland and the six month schedule, it looks like I will make it back from the moon before this job is over with.

• Owner
5 hours ago, dripley said:

Congrats on the 300k and growing. With my new job here in Maryland and the six month schedule, it looks like I will make it back from the moon before this job is over with.

I've got the rockets at 100% and attempting to catch up with you. At this rate I might give up on the 500k milestone and just start thinking of the BIG 1 MILLION...

• Like 2

• 6 months later...