• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom Quadzilla Tuning R & D Thread

Me78569

16 hours ago, kzimmer said:

Thank you for making this information readily available. Too many people try to keep this stuff a secret. We can all benefit from a little transparency.

Others put out this information as well. We were certainly not the first. We have put out pop pressure on most of the injectors we sell, and now try to do it on all of them.  

16 hours ago, Dodgeih said:

Lol! It's true! They act as if it's top secret and can't just be bought and tested by another shop!! 

So you were already on the theory that some of us are trying too help to prove! Sweet

Others have been doing this for years.  It was not my idea, but on its face it makes sense.  We adopted it.

@dieselautopower When did you start bumping the pop on the injectors and what made you move to those numbers.  

Below are some pictures from a previous set of SAC 7x.012s I bought from yall about 3 years ago.  Pictures are before install and after running them for at least 50k, obviously cleaned up.  To my knowledge they are still running in a truck somewhere today.

Compared to an 8 hole 150hp injector (also DAP)

722B37D3-216F-4F87-AEC0-D1FDBAE3A286_zps

24e2ddfe-85dc-48ee-b3c5-e3646eb391f4_zps

51A164AD-EB38-4485-AF78-0B55C9DACCBA_zps

2166F35B-29D2-4DD9-B6C9-A89621FD499F_zps

AAA29CBD-B7F0-462C-9860-3AFD37586475_zps

Edited by Carbur8tr

Well a little update, I've asked Chris for a tracking number now on multiple occasions and I have yet to get a solid update or tracking number.  Today will be 3 weeks since I placed the order.  Not trying to soil his name but just wanted to share my experience thus far. 

The first set of injectors I bought from him came within a few days and have been running fine since I put them in.  I don't doubt the quality of his products but I have a feeling his business might be a little behind the ball right now.

19 minutes ago, Carbur8tr said:

Well a little update, I've asked Chris for a tracking number now on multiple occasions and I have yet to get a solid update or tracking number.  Today will be 3 weeks since I placed the order.  Not trying to soil his name but just wanted to share my experience thus far. 

The first set of injectors I bought from him came within a few days and have been running fine since I put them in.  I don't doubt the quality of his products but I have a feeling his business might be a little behind the ball right now.

Its easy to get behind this time of year... after black Friday we were 3-5 days out for 2 weeks for  many builds. Factor in employee time off, family, and getting sick its a tough time to stay on top of orders.  We appreciate the patience given by customers when we had delays.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dieselautopower said:

Its easy to get behind this time of year... after black Friday we were 3-5 days out for 2 weeks for  many builds. Factor in employee time off, family, and getting sick its a tough time to stay on top of orders.  We appreciate the patience given by customers when we had delays.

Beat me to it! 

• Like 1