• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom Quadzilla Tuning R & D Thread

Me78569

Here is a short video on my daily tune that starts at 80% fueling with 1250 wire tap.. This is 45 to 75 wot in 4th gear.. Barely even a haze and ungodly power compared to the old injectors...

https://youtu.be/rKMWUIren9c

I will get more videos in the next couple weeks..this is still with#1 fuel but temps are up to miss 30s (f) so I'll get #2 next fill up

• Like 2

I have not looked at this data log but this is on my extreme setting.. It runs the pump up to the max, lol.. If when I let off I go to neutral, it will die ha ha never had this before but have seen where people do.

extreme.csv

This starts at 100% fuel and up to 150% by 26psi with a 1500 stretch pump tap. It smoked off the line then cleaned up quickly to a haze a little thicker than my last video.. I can't hardly make this thing smoke.. @Me78569can you help me build a "smoke tune" just to see what it'll do? I had one before but It must have been on my other device I no longer use

5 hours ago, Carbur8tr said:

@Dodgeih Have you tried bumping the timing just a little more in the higher end?  I bet you could squeeze a little more out of the tune if you move 2500 - 3500 up a degree. I'm running some fairly aggressive timing right now and no issues.  Just a thought.

On my daily, or mpg tune I have timing pretty well maxed in all rpm settings with this for the other settings... Maybe I should bump them up, but was kind of hesitant with the 12cm housing on the hx35. Thinking I'm going to put on my 14cm and open that thing up a little!

Screenshot_20180109-115540.png

I just want guys to know they shouldn't be jumping on the pop pressure bandwagon until we know more.....unless of course they are bored and want to mess with it.  

we really have no idea as to the long term issues, if any, that result.  we still dont really know if it is even worth it. 

• Like 1