• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A Shopping trip to Boise, ID

• Owner

This is a 2 part video I uploaded to YouTube. I was going to video a full trip all the way around but time was getting short so video trip came short as we enter Boise, ID but some day I take you down US95 and show you that side of the state... But without much delay here it is...

Part 2...

I've just been watching it over and over when I get bored to simulate me driving down the road and not having to waste fuel. I did test the limits yesterday when I went back to college on 1/8 tank. If I was going downhill or slowing down, it was going under the red on the gauge. I did 55 the whole way and the last part I was getting a little worried, so I bent the drivers side mirror in to gain anything 0.00001mpg lmao. Keep adding vids! The only thing I was going to tell you was how lucky you were to be able to drive on all those roads :lol:

• Owner

I've just been watching it over and over when I get bored to simulate me driving down the road and not having to waste fuel. I did test the limits yesterday when I went back to college on 1/8 tank. If I was going downhill or slowing down, it was going under the red on the gauge. I did 55 the whole way and the last part I was getting a little worried, so I bent the drivers side mirror in to gain anything 0.00001mpg lmao.

Keep adding vids! The only thing I was going to tell you was how lucky you were to be able to drive on all those roads :lol:

Geez... You are boered... Enjoying the M73M driving simulator... :lol:

Ok... As soon as I get my truck back up and running there will be more videos to come...

:lol: Actually, i was going to say how i like the sounds of your truck, and the exhaust brake.

Thanks... I also love the sound of it too... But what I think is awesome is the fact I've never done a brake job yet... 167K miles... That's a lot of trips up on down the mountain using a exhaust brake! :thumbup2:

I noticed no comment about the Boise County Court House...:rolleyes:

Yeah, just watching those vids made me visualize me a MoparMom driving the same route one day!!!!!!:cool::cool::drool: I envy you my friend for living in an area like that. Won't be long before I'm outa here for good!!!! Sweet!!!:thumbup2::thumbup2:

I will make a vid tomorrow of my daily trip. You guys will laugh so hard, basically the reason I like watching these vids so much. You will see what I mean tomorrow :wink:

---------- Post added 05-25-2010 at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-24-2010 at 08:17 PM ----------

Alright here you guys go. The weird loud noise is my sunglasses sliding across the dash with every turn I make, put armor all on too think yesterday :lmao:

So now it should be obvious, so make more vids mike! lol

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ui1DCGm2E

Nearest traffic light is half an hour away lol. Don't ask me how this little town got a college on it. From where I am there is a gas station a mile west, or if you turn right out of my apartments, the next gas station is maybe 30 miles away. Half the town is probably just college kids. Population is 1354. I do have a NAPA within rock throwing distance, so I got one up on you :tongue: Need to get some fish in that pond! I can have bonfires anytime here too lol. My poor truck hahahaha, yes it looks like its suffering on that marble floor :lmao: I think if I were you, I would stock up on food for a month and spend all my timing going up that mountain I saw across the street and to the left? of your house. Every time I drive into town, I feel like I am wasteing time that I could have spent doing something like going up that mountain lol. Maybe I will do a drive through video of this town, after I clean my windshield :whistle:

• Owner

Nearest traffic light is half an hour away lol. Don't ask me how this little town got a college on it. From where I am there is a gas station a mile west, or if you turn right out of my apartments, the next gas station is maybe 30 miles away. Half the town is probably just college kids. Population is 1354. I do have a NAPA within rock throwing distance, so I got one up on you :tongue:

Need to get some fish in that pond! I can have bonfires anytime here too lol.

My poor truck hahahaha, yes it looks like its suffering on that marble floor :lmao: I think if I were you, I would stock up on food for a month and spend all my timing going up that mountain I saw across the street and to the left? of your house. Every time I drive into town, I feel like I am wasteing time that I could have spent doing something like going up that mountain lol.

Maybe I will do a drive through video of this town, after I clean my windshield :whistle:

Umm... Stock up for a month??? This room has shelves and all 4 walls fill with food and one running down the middle... :tongue:

Oh yeah we only go shopping once a month... :lmao2:

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1080

Geeeeez! Well go for 2 months then :lol: I am gonna have to save that pic so I have something to compare to if I ever get my own house. Right now I could only go a week at a time eating the same thing all the time. You guys really got it made :drool:

It's taken 22 years of hard work to get this far... As for more vids I got a batch today from the north of me on the highway... I got to get them compiled here soon... Oh yeah... No nice tone of a Cummins... How about a V8 Gasser 5.9L Mopar... :rolleyes:

well, make sure you have some video of that dog of yours running around and we'll forgive you! :lmao: Would love to see his face up close :)

Those were nice to watch...........but I'm a Lab guy!!!!!! I need to get some video of Spud doing what I do with him!!! Y'all will probably be surprised!!!!:stuned::stuned: I know y'all get tired of me posting my hunting pix of me and the boy, but I'm just so PROUD of him!!!!!:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::cool: I got the "deal of the century" when I bought him!!!! :2cents:

Don't have any proof yet, but I do believe he's gonna be a Daddy in about 6.5-7 weeks. Bred him to a nice little chocolate Lab _____ about 2.5 weeks ago. I should hear if she took any time now.:cheers:

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I cannot believe that you cannot use the proper vernacular of "_____" to refer to a female dog on this forum!!!!!!:shrug::smart: I'm referencing my above post!!!! It is the proper terminology also!!!!:smart:

I think the _____ I bred my stud dog "Spud" to is pregnant!! It's been just over 3 weeks now since the first good "tie" ...........but the owner of the _____ says that her belly circumfirance has increased by 2 inches in the last week. I guess that's a good sign??!!!!:smart::2cents: Sorry for the proper language in this post!!!:lmao2::thumb1: