• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where is Quadzilla on your power list?

015point9

I’m going through old postings trying to figure out what type of power product would be best for my situation.  I’m basically completely stock power wise.  For me, lots of towing mileage and I would like some more power.  This additional power will be added after I get my stock trans worked on. 

The power that I’m interested the name Quadzilla keeps coming up.    For the last several months on here,  maybe up to a year, more and more people are using Quadzilla.   I’m thinking Quadzilla would help with my lack of power in the mountains towing the wives 9,000 pound trailer.  Maybe not solve all my problems but a good start.  Other power products are not getting mentioned as much, when you look at the postings by date.  Quadzilla seems to be taking over.  Which it couldn’t take over, unless people overall were happy with them. 

Question…If you were going to add some power where would Quadzilla rate on your list?

If you're looking for all out power, edge holds the dyno and track records. 

If you're looking for a tuner that will allow you to maximize economy and power, AND if you're willing to mess with tunes to figure out what your truck likes (because every truck reacts differently) then the Quadzilla Adrenaline is what you're looking for. 

For me, it rates at the top of my list because I'm looking for maximum power while keeping smoke to a minimum.