• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Drop light come back...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I'm sure there is tons of drop light users and been burnt by the hot light bulb or dropped it and blown the light bulb out. Well grab your old drop light and buy a 100w LED light bulb. I'll tell you the bulb is super bright being LED it doesn't get hot enough to burn you. If you drop it won't blow the bulb out. I picked up 20-foot drop light and the 100w LED bulb and man I love this light way better than the expensive solutions, simple and cheap.

20180115_103914.jpg

20180115_103938.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

I have an LED drop light and it works great. The only drawback is it is directional to about 90*. It does have a magnet on it to hold it and is small enough to get into some tight places. Never thought about just putting a LED bulb in the old one. Good idea.

• 1 month later...

I hated breaking the cheap filament  inside all the time just from bumping it

I dont think id even need a 100w , 60 would be good

Edited by GSP7