• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2000 mile Trip

cummins

Hey guys I got some pics of my vacation trip I am makeing to my hometown in The central part of Mexico , this ones are from when I was passing thru Monterry, there were some pretty big mountains and steep hills . I will be posting some more .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those pics are awesome! I have never seen a "carved" exit like Saltillo exit, just incredible :drool: Those hills were more like cliffs :lol: haven't seen much of that either. Don't have too much fun! :thumb1:

• Like 1

So lucky! You will have to map out how you went so I can take the same route one of these days. I went to the grand canyon last year and the drive through the west half of colorado and east half of utah was kind of the same but I think I like the views you are getting better, plus I have never been to the ocean, or seen it from afar. Keep taking pics! Go to the top of a mountain and take a pic of your truck with a sunset or something, I need a wallpaper for this thing. :drool:

Thanks guys for your comments , I will try to get better pictures of this beautiful beach I got lazy and took the one I show here from were I was laying at but I will get a good one tomorrow this is were the hotel is located at .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

---------- Post added 06-20-2010 at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-19-2010 at 09:27 PM ----------

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Great pics! Nice looking truck too by the way! Those pics remind me of the time I spent in Honduras. I was there for 2 years on separate short tours of duty while I was still wearing a tree suit for Uncle Sammy.

• 2 months later...

Ok so am back I have been back since august 20 but haven't had the chance to come by I got some new pics check them out!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is at my family's farm in San Luis Potosi Mx

Posted Image

This is Hurricane Alex when it was beginning some of the roads were close because of the mountains caving and bridges all this is when I was getting close to Monterey

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That one is when he was doing 100 down a dirt road :lmao:

I am going to make a screensaver of your pics now. They are too good to only look at once lol.

I bet you had a lot of fun, looks like you had some good storms come through. Crazy how you can see the entire storm and the plateau and all that all at one time :wow:

• Like 1