• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New member..frustrated..abs/brake light

Hey everybody..95 ram 12 valve...I know this subject beat to death...have been looking around, search function little confusing..and not allowed to look at diagrams and pictures yet..My Abs/brake light on. Replaced brake light switch,replaced rear abs sensor..check wire from switch to wire harness in back, Cleaned all ground wire in engine bay. Question my fuse holder in engine compartment has place for abs fuse,but only one spade other side missing spade? Was it broke off? or do i not need fuse? When i do start it the brake light seems to try and go off..but no change in abs light..Does my emergency brake have a switch? Have not looked under steering wheel yet but going to see if anything is noticeable.Air bag light on dim but from what i read its not connected.How do you reset abs controller? Help Please........

2 hours ago, Roy220 said:

Question my fuse holder in engine compartment has place for abs fuse,but only one spade other side missing spade? Was it broke off? or do i not need fuse?

Your Question:

Correct this issue prior to any other troubleshooting. 

• Like 1

• Owner
45 minutes ago, Roy220 said:

Did the key code deal...Got 12 and 55..so that means connection to abs sensor ok?

Key trick doesn't have anything to do with ABS codes. Totally different computer and requires a DRBIII tool from the dealer to see codes typically.

46 minutes ago, Roy220 said:

Played around with emegency brake...the switch was stuck ...went for drive, still lights on...

If the ABS light is on then it's not the parking brake. Its an ABS issue for sure. 

14 hours ago, W-T said:

Your Question:

Correct this issue prior to any other troubleshooting. 

I agree you need to tend to that power and fuse issue first. 

• 2 weeks later...