• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2nd Gen Custom Quadzilla Tunes

KBecker443

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and in some need of help creating and figuring out the tuning aspect of my quadzilla. Was curious what every body is running for a daily driver tune, a tow tune, and a power tune. Im not exactly sure or to confident with how the can bus  works on the tunes and would much rather get some intel then severe trial and error. Looking for custom tunes for my truck listed below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 24V Cummins 240,000 on chassis

Rebuilt 55 Block with 20K

Rebuilt Stage 2 Trans with 20K

150 HP DAP Injectors

S&B CAI

MBRP Straight 4" exhaust

BW S364SXE Turbo

Quadzilla Adrenaline Tuner 

Therein 3" Soft Ride Coils

Fox 2.0 Shocks

37" Method Standards

37x12.5x17 Toyo R/Ts soon to be M/Ts

Hopefully you've already got the V2 loaded up, if not, start by updating/flashing to the box to that so you'll have the custom ability.

I'd try looking through the tunes list and finding one that's already close to your setup and adjust from there. Not sure what hole size your injectors are, but I'd imagine @Me78569 7x.012 tune will get you in the ball park. Other then that, just post up any other questions.

Here's a link to everything you'd need

https://mopar1973man.com/forum/174-quadzilla-power/