• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

To replace my VP44 or no to

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Don't forget a good mechanical fuel pressure gauge if you don't already have one. Then you can monitor fuel pressure to stay above the critical 14 p.s.i. level.

Make certain new VP got a new computer on top.

I always gave my oe VP heavier doses of 2 cycle. It ran 4 yrs with the 0216 code and never quit. Was just a matter of time so I had Michael Nelson change it. I still run a little heavier doses than most recommend w/o any problem.

I kept my oe VP so I have another to get rebuilt if ever needed.

Not to stir the pot..... I don't like the walmart brand of 2 cycle oil. I could be wrong, but it seems like its thinned down, a little less like oil compared to other brands I use.

Yep have a gauge, with the raptor lift pump never below 9 even under WOT and a load. With the Fass it's never been under 15 no matter what.

And yes new electronics with Thoroughbreds 2 year pump

15240586315551732181884.jpg

• Like 1

That nozzle was running the outdoor two stroke.  Issa old nozzle cause they're not in the trok anymore.  New nozzles haven't been pulled since they've only been in a week and I don't wanna touch them.

Edited by trreed
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, trreed said:

That nozzle was running the outdoor two stroke.  Issa old nozzle cause they're not in the trok anymore.

So the picture is of the nozzle after running the Pennzoil or the Supertech?

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1