• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Weird issue with brake pedal feel and PS pump

2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Does that filter come apart and you can change filter elements? 

I wouldn't rinse anything unless it's SS mesh.

Yes, that's it in the picture all apart. There is no number on the filter, so there probably is no way to identify it. I went ahead and installed the new one and changed out the fluid to Red Line synthetic.

0920180956.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, NIsaacs said:

Thanks, that's good to know. I will report back after I get some seat time.

Hauled a load of cinder block today, I think I am going to like this new fluid. The truck even seems to drive a little better once I get up to speed. Seems to come off center easier, it used to be really tight. At slow speed it seems about the same, probably the 285 tires.

I was surprised at how thin the fluid was, about like 0 weight. It should work well this winter and flow through the cooler and filter better.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...