• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Power steering fluid

• Staff

Most wil say AMSoil...

Yep! I have never used the PS fluid, but based on all my other experiences with their fluids I would have no issues spending the $$ if my truck called for PS fluid. I did a PS flush last winter, and went with Amsoil ATF, made a nice difference in cold weather operation. Amsoil PS Fluid I beleive there is an Amsoil vendor on here as well.

Yep! I have never used the PS fluid, but based on all my other experiences with their fluids I would have no issues spending the $$ if my truck called for PS fluid. I did a PS flush last winter, and went with Amsoil ATF, made a nice difference in cold weather operation. Amsoil PS Fluid I beleive there is an Amsoil vendor on here as well.

If someone on here is an Amsoil dealer I would be interested in a case price provided it is a much better price than on that Amsoil website.

• Staff

If someone on here is an Amsoil dealer I would be interested in a case price provided it is a much better price than on that Amsoil website.

I am a dealer, but I am not sure how Mike works that. If he has an official dealer, go that route. Other wise, with Mike's blessing, shoot me a PM.

• Owner

Hmmm... Problem is everyone is a dealer currently I've got 2 listed on the site as of now... http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/dealers/dealers.htm You may PM the information back and forth you may also contact one that is list above... I've also had 4 other guys asking to become AMSOil dealers here that would flood the site with just too many I figure...

• Staff

Hmmm... Problem is everyone is a dealer currently I've got 2 listed on the site as of now... http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/dealers/dealers.htm You may PM the information back and forth you may also contact one that is list above... I've also had 4 other guys asking to become AMSOil dealers here that would flood the site with just too many I figure...

Lets use them. I'm a dealer, but dont "deal"; so as a last resort I can be used, but prefer folks go thru official site dealers.