• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

V2 latest update MPH/Valet power mode issue

JDHudsn

Anyone else seeing issues with their MPH I use the corrected Speedo feature for the quad to get my MPH. And the latest update I will go from 62mph to 67 it never reads in between. Also I use the valet mode to theft purposes and I accidentally started driving with it in valet power mode 1% and it doesn’t cut out like it use to. It use to almost stall when I would start driving if I forgot to change it. 

Just curious if if anyone else has encountered this prob!!! 

I had the app crash on me when I put it into lvl 1 once where it reported it was in lvl 1 but really was in stock or level 2. I had to kill the app, and turn off the truck then restart everything in order for it to really put itself in level 1. I chalked it up to stupid tablet problems. (The tablet is stupid about a great many things, not just our app). 

I would try disconnected the Adrenaline unit and making sure that the app is totally closed. Then reconnect and see if it works properly again. 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:47 AM, Me78569 said:

So you can drive around on lvl 1 just fine?  At 20 , 40, 60 mph?

@Me78569 with the update I did the reduction happens when the truck is moving like 5mph. Before it was immediately when I hit the throttle. The high idle also now kicks off as soon as the truck starts moving before the update it would high idle till I hit the throttle. For instance I would coast downhill and it would stay in high idle. Now as soon as the truck moves the high idle shuts off. 

On 10/1/2018 at 9:24 AM, Quadzilla Power said:

I had the app crash on me when I put it into lvl 1 once where it reported it was in lvl 1 but really was in stock or level 2. I had to kill the app, and turn off the truck then restart everything in order for it to really put itself in level 1. I chalked it up to stupid tablet problems. (The tablet is stupid about a great many things, not just our app). 

I would try disconnected the Adrenaline unit and making sure that the app is totally closed. Then reconnect and see if it works properly again. 

@Quadzilla Power Ok sounds good. I will also flash the chip again maybe I did an old flash!

Edited by JDHudsn