• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

need new dash bezel

Real sure it's aftermarket, I ordered my truck, and there was nothing in wood grain that i could of ordered. Love the look, stoped by a truck outfitter and they could order 5-6 diff woods, very pricey (appx 400.00/500.00) for the kit, After getting over the sticker shock I went back to order the kit. They looked for about 1/2 hour and found out they could no longer get them....GOOD LUCK,,If you find a place to get/order one please let me know,Later Ed.

Real sure it's aftermarket, I ordered my truck, and there was nothing in wood grain that i could of ordered. Love the look, stoped by a truck outfitter and they could order 5-6 diff woods, very pricey (appx 400.00/500.00) for the kit, After getting over the sticker shock I went back to order the kit. They looked for about 1/2 hour and found out they could no longer get them....GOOD LUCK,,If you find a place to get/order one please let me know, Later Ed.

Is that right. Dadgum they are proud of that stuff!!!! Well I bought this truck from my grandfather who was the original owner, bought it new like that. Has the woodgrain dash bezel, tan leather seats, tan dash, tan doors, tan everything pretty much and woodgrain door handle inserts on the driver and passenger insides. I asked him about it this morning, and he said he never touched the truck, what I see is what it came with. I don't know. I might have to live with it, but it got bad enough last time I pulled it off to install a new cd player, I had to jb weld it together... Definitely has seen some sunshine

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have a 01 Ram 3500 SLT+, has that wood grain dash bezel. It is cracked pretty bad, and I am just wondering if anybody knows where to get a new one or one that isn't cracked?

I have a woodgrain one in my 98 QCSB. Perfect cond. There is a good grey one in a local boneyard. Will sell you mine if you cover the cost of a used replacement, plus shipping, if that helps you out at all... bb

I have a woodgrain one in my 98 QCSB. Perfect cond. There is a good grey one in a local boneyard. Will sell you mine if you cover the cost of a used replacement, plus shipping, if that helps you out at all... bb

Billy Bee.... Most people with something hard to get like those seem to be wouldn't think of giving it up,that's awefully nice of you to do that for him. :thumbup2:

Billy Bee.... Most people with something hard to get like those seem to be wouldn't think of giving it up,that's awefully nice of you to do that for him. :thumbup2:

That's nice of you to say, but I think I like the looks of a monochromatic one anyhow. So, I'm happy to help and everybody wins... bb

Is that right. Dadgum they are proud of that stuff!!!! Well I bought this truck from my grandfather who was the original owner, bought it new like that. Has the woodgrain dash bezel, tan leather seats, tan dash, tan doors, tan everything pretty much and woodgrain door handle inserts on the driver and passenger insides. I asked him about it this morning, and he said he never touched the truck, what I see is what it came with. I don't know. I might have to live with it, but it got bad enough last time I pulled it off to install a new cd player, I had to jb weld it together... Definitely has seen some sunshine

Well if that's the case, I stand corrected,,,,,,,,,,,,If your wanting a new one it's a no brainer,, Go to the dealer and order one.