• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fueled up at BP today

I was crossing the Hudson River and noticed I was down to an 8th of a tank, I soon would be headed off the beaten track and had 2 choices to get fuel after I crossed the bridge. I have Citgo run by some Moolah Jihadists, or BP run by some 2nd and 3rd generation Arab Americans, so I picked BP. I fuelled up, then I went into pay, I asked how is business as BP now a days, he said we are going back to Mobil in 2 weeks if that answers your question. He said it is not our fault. I replied it was just a bad accident, nothing no one can do about it now, take care.

I held my nose and bought 4 quarts of Castrol Synthetic Motorcycle oil at Walmart the other day. It was all they had left and I needed it to do an oil change on my ATV's. Castrol is BP too. It is a 60 mile round trip to Walmart and the only game in town. As a rule I buy NOTHING from BP but sometimes you get into a bind. Go ahead and throw the rotten tomato's.......I deserve it. :punish::(

I don't really understand why anyone would boycott BP. They are rich but they have used it to find oil where many companies won't try to find it. They hit a snag and everyone thinks they are the new Hitler. The way I see it, they should get over it and keep moving forward. Just because they had one problem doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Everyone's VP44 goes out mysteriously and the stock lift pumps go out as often as the sun goes up, so maybe I should boycott VP44 trucks... You hit a rock, you go over it, you move on.

I have no shame fueling at BP because of the accident, I prefer fueling at stations that are not under Jihadist management or over seas Jihadist ownership. If there was a Hess, I would have went there. The used to be a list of non Arab owned fuel companies on line, any one know about this?

There's a station that just changed hands, and is now a BP near me. I filled up there on Friday, because it's the cheapest fuel I've seen around me. I paid $2.95/gal, and for whatever reason, I usually get good mileage out of BP fuel when on rare occasions I fill up there. I wonder how much Bio.....if and.......BP adds to their fuel???