• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A VP44 QUESTION

How long can a New VP44 Be Stored without damage to internals??? I have a H.O Bluechip VP44 i didn't put 1,000 miles on, took it off and, plugged up ports after filling with a mixture of diesel and 2-stroke, stored it in box in my shop and its been there for bout 4-yrs maybe 5.... i had issues and thought it was VP. Ended up buying another Stock VP and it wasn't the issue after all 

RBURKS

I would think as long as moisture did not get inside the internals it ought be fine. I would not be afraid to put it on and run some fuel thru it and see what comes out of it. I will give it a try for you if you like. but I might not give it back.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 2

"Henry Ford and William Durant. Bicycle mechanics J. Frank and Charles Duryea of Springfield, Massachusetts, had designed the first successful American gasoline automobile in 1893, then won the first American car race in 1895, and went on to make the first sale of an American-made gasoline car the next year."

100 year old vehicle might be worth something... 

wonder what mine will be worth in 3005:)