• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Holy Mackeral!!

MnTom

Can't believe I haven't been on either of those forums. Now I got another place to go besides this one :lol: Very very nice sites you guys! :thumbup2: I am gonna be up all night now, just found the tractor pictures section lol :ahhh:

I can't afford anything so I never look at the banners. When I do it just looks like 24V stuff. I do click on jlweldings ad all the time and go through every pic on his site. I used to work in at a steel shop and the stuff he does is so above and beyond. If I could afford it I would have had him make my center console :drool: Might be able to afford it in a few months though :hyper: I was up til midnight going through those 2 forums. Sooo much interesting stuff on the tractor forum and I like how there are several topics for everything at midwestdiesel. I always thought it looked like a complete cluster____ on CF, but Tom has it organized perfect with just the right amount of topics, not completely overdoing it like other forums having a different section for every truck color seem to do. The 3 point doesn't work on my brothers oliver, might have to test out the tractor forum. http://www.mopar1973man.com//isx97/Truck%20Stuff/Matt's%20Other%20Stuff/IMG_0688.JPG

That is what we are on the net for ISX. By the way Olivers are cool! They have been out of production for a long time but many came with the Waukesha engine. They were VERY well built and performed well and were very reliable. They reminded me of a cross between a Cummin and the old Detroit 2 Stroke Diesels. Oliver has been out of business for a LONG time and Waukesha has undergone corporate restructuring but they still make a QUALITY engine.

http://www.waukeshaengine.com/

Drop by for a looksee, register, and post your problems with the tractor. I am sure someone on the forum can help you out.

Well, I finally got the chance to get back here! Glad to meet you guys! Once things settle down for me (had a death in the family also real estate legal issues with other family members) then I can get back the forums....ALL of them. Thanks for the compliment ISX! I appreciate that!!! Now if I could get people to post on MDC like they do here........

• 6 months later...