• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

05 gto/ cant leave the gm section open, im a fan

this is sacraligious not to have any chevy post even though its a dodge site, so a seebee brought in a 05 gto 6 speed 6.0l, this is a sweet car got to perform a shake down before mods start it will scoot especially with trac control off:ahhh:. so 40 thousand miles absolutly no problems and he drops it off with over $4000.00 worth of hot rod parts in the trunk and asks can you install all this by fri. so it can be sent to the chassis dyno. i inspect the new trick flow cyl heads and lunati cam, injectors, fuel pumps, rockers, under-drive pulleys, yad yad. and say yea $1400.00 labor plus misc. parts thinking he would at least twitch a little or somethin. he hands me the keys and said make it happen. :thumbup2: sometimes my job is fun so got it all tore down today and will start building it up tommorrow, going to be a late night. hope to see at least 550 hp from the dyno, hope he realizes hes not going to drive to the dyno.:stuned: or run the risk of melting a piston:banghead: but i will explain before he departs from the shop. so thats a day in the life of koyote auto and the gm section is no longer empty:tongue: we are pleased!!!

this is sacraligious not to have any chevy post even though its a dodge site, so a seebee brought in a 05 gto 6 speed 6.0l, this is a sweet car got to perform a shake down before mods start it will scoot especially with trac control off:ahhh:. so 40 thousand miles absolutly no problems and he drops it off with over $4000.00 worth of hot rod parts in the trunk and asks can you install all this by fri. so it can be sent to the chassis dyno. i inspect the new trick flow cyl heads and lunati cam, injectors, fuel pumps, rockers, under-drive pulleys, yad yad. and say yea $1400.00 labor plus misc. parts thinking he would at least twitch a little or somethin. he hands me the keys and said make it happen. :thumbup2: sometimes my job is fun so got it all tore down today and will start building it up tommorrow, going to be a late night. hope to see at least 550 hp from the dyno, hope he realizes hes not going to drive to the dyno.:stuned: or run the risk of melting a piston:banghead: but i will explain before he departs from the shop. so thats a day in the life of koyote auto and the gm section is no longer empty:tongue: we are pleased!!!

I'll just delete this thread :lmao:

Sounds like you are having fun! My teacher just got rid of his brand new camaro to go to a RAV4 that he can afford, he hasn't been himself ever since :shrug::lol:

you have my sympothy brother it sucks to see your dad go, i can relate i was diagnosed with cancer at 15 yr old after multiple surgerys and chemo also looking at the same 4 walls of a hospital for 2 years ive been in remission for 12 years and if my wife ever gets knocked up i can look her dead in the eyes and declare im not the daddy.

and if my wife ever gets knocked up i can look her dead in the eyes and declare im not the daddy.

:lmao: I, too diagnosed last year. Stg 1 follicular thyroid carcinmoa T4a. the GTOs are great cars. My brother has a slightly tuned '05 6spd as well. It's that beautiful blue. That car is definitely a tail-wagger with the ATI ProCharger.

the goat lives, sounds great too has really rough idle and the computer claimes every cylinder is missing. the map sensor is out of range from lack of vacuum but a quick rap of the throttle dump the clutch and hold on. i wish i could up load the exhaust sound but my computer skills suck oh well. he picked up car smiling from ear to ear and its on to the next project.:cool:

• Owner

Strange but do you you have a massive vacuum leak somewhere? It would cause the MAP sensor code and the misfire because of lean mixture... I had a simular problem with Mom's 96 and found the cruise control was full of holes (vacuum leak) and the leak was dumping in on top of cylinder #6 messing up the mixture and tripping P0306 (#6 Misfire)

tuning is stock and fuel maps are all out of wack, it is off to the computer geeks to be flashed, intake should be fine the cam has such overlap that the vacuum signal is weak it wants to die when you stab the brakes. well find out when the dyno results are in.