• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I just saw that no one has posted here yet, so I thought I'd say that I am impressed with the power, and performance of my 05 Cummins 5.9. My first diesel truck, anyone know what the stock HP/TQ #'s are supposed to be?Joe

My 04.5 is rated from the factory at 325hp and 600ft.lbs. I don't remember what year (05 or 06) they upped the torque to 610ft.lbs. Remember, these ratings are at the flywheel, not the rear wheels. Stock 3rd gens dyno about 280-290hp and 500-525ft.lbs. :smart

Mopar1973man: no I haven't looked yet, It started to snow so I haven't been out to look under the truck.Dorkweed: Thanx, thats what I thought but wasn't for sure (325/610). When the weather clears a little I'll climb under the truck and look.

• 1 month later...

Should not be necessary to climb under the truck,it's on the drivers side front,on the timing gear case.On the second gens we stand just in front of the drivers side tire and lean over the fender,move the wiring bundle a little and there it is!

• 3 years later...

Joe a good place to read to get the horsepower and torque ratings for your truck would be, http://www.allpar.com/mopar/cummins-diesel.html. This hyperlink will give you information not only on your truck but a brief history, current, and future applications using the Cummins diesel in the Dodge Ram. Best of luck, sp

I just saw that no one has posted here yet, so I thought I'd say that I am impressed with the power, and performance of my 05 Cummins 5.9. My first diesel truck, anyone know what the stock HP/TQ #'s are supposed to be? Joe