• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ive never had a real provlem with the clear line for a boost gauge although ive had it leak at the fittings on oil pressure, the only real alternative i know of is braided steel line 1/8in. but youll have to swap out all the fittings on the manifold and gauge with a/n fittings like earls or aeroquip and this is not cheap!!! maybe somebody else has a more economical solution

• Like 1

• Staff

Get a chunk of 1/8 Air Line (Polyon) from NAPA for cheap... It rated to 200 PSI typically extremely flexible... I bought 10 feet and 2 ferules for $6 bucks... [ATTACH=CONFIG]1548[/ATTACH]

Thats the same stuff I am running for boost. I need to get my DP switched over one of these days.

• 1 month later...