• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DynaTrap

I dont know about you boys up north but we are plagued with mosquitoes down here. My brother came over the other day and said he saw a DynaTrap billboard so I did some research and Sam's had the best price so I just went and got one. Im hoping to see some results in a week or so and ill llet yall know how it works.

https://dynatrap.com/products/

1 hour ago, 98whitelightnin said:

I dont know about you boys up north but we are plagued with mosquitoes down here. My brother came over the other day and said he saw a DynaTrap billboard so I did some research and Sam's had the best price so I just went and got one. Im hoping to see some results in a week or so and ill llet yall know how it works.

:popcorn:

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

Nets are bad here in Iowa, some mosquitoes also. Been a really wet spring this year.

Leave me some

It's  well buttered.

After weather like this if the wife goes outside it's  like setting up the buffet table for mosquitos. 

Edited by dripley
  • Haha 1

After weather like this if the wife goes outside it's  likesetting up the buffet table for mosquitos. 

Edited 13 minutes ago by dripley

That is what I remember as a kid in Holly Ridge.  North Carolina.  

• Like 1

I haven’t opened this thing up yet but I have peaked through the cage and it has trapped a lot of mosquitoes and moths in just the few days it’s been running. I’m still getting ate up outside but I think it just hasn’t had enough time to catch up yet. I’ll get a pic or two when I do open it up in a few weeks 

You're probably attracting naighbor mosquitoes to your place with that thing, put it away from the house so they all go party there. That's how I got rid of ants in the house, I dumped a pile of sugar way in back yard and they somehow smelt it and left, haven't seen any in a while. They also don't like cinnamon from what I hear. 

• 1 month later...