• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2001 Battery Cable Length

Hello and Help.  Does anyone have the length for all the battery cables.  Eyelet size would be a nice bonus!! 

Battery + cross radiator to Battery +

Starter to + Battery

Driver Battery to Ground

Passenger Battery to Ground

Thanks!

Michael

As I remember I bought a kit off of amazon the had 2 pieces 8' long of 00 welding cable both red and black and some terminals that I soldered on. Had some black left over but the kit was very reasonable and I did have some terminals on hand. IIRC the terminal ends were both 3/8". I got the exact lengths when removing the old ones. I replaced all my cables for about 70 bucks including military style battery terminals. It was quite easy to do. Exact numbers I dont know.