• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Old New Guy

Condition1

Just thought I would quit lurking and join the Forum. I'm 58, married to to the love of my life now for 35 years. I have a beautiful 21 year old daughter, she is the biggest reason my hair is turning gray and turning loose. I also have a 15 year old son who is keeping me young, best young man ever he is making up for his sister. Interests are shooting, Ham radio, and turning wrenches, and camping.

Bought my first diesel about a month ago, a 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd 5.9 Cummins. We try to camp as often as we can and I was killing my K1500 Chevy. So I bought the Dodge for the price and the Cummins engine. So far I love the truck. Plenty of power even when pulling a 6500 pound camper. I really don't know a lot about diesel engine but I have been turning wrenches for several decades now. I have found a lot of great info on this Forum and You Tube so you can teach and old dog new tricks. 

So hello everybody.