• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Sign in to follow this  
98whitelightnin

CI-4 oil availability

Does anyone know where to get 15w40 CI-4 without buying amsoil? I use amsoil in my 03 but I want to stick with conventional in my 98. I would love to find some valvoline premium blue classic and have emailed valvoline with no reply. I know im eventually going to probably have to switch to CJ-4 (or amsoil) but I want to put it off as long as I can.

It may no longer be so, but before I changed to Valvoline Premium Blue, I could still get WallyWorld SuperTech 15W40 Dino in CI+ formulation. That oil was a good performer in my truck for over 80K miles without a complete oil change!!!