• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

CI-4 oil availability

Does anyone know where to get 15w40 CI-4 without buying amsoil? I use amsoil in my 03 but I want to stick with conventional in my 98. I would love to find some valvoline premium blue classic and have emailed valvoline with no reply. I know im eventually going to probably have to switch to CJ-4 (or amsoil) but I want to put it off as long as I can.

It may no longer be so, but before I changed to Valvoline Premium Blue, I could still get WallyWorld SuperTech 15W40 Dino in CI+ formulation. That oil was a good performer in my truck for over 80K miles without a complete oil change!!!