• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

100HP DAP Injectors with aftermarket Bodies for 98-02 match flowed VOC

On 9/22/2019 at 2:41 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

No. Quadzilla Adrenaline v2. This is my tune for the Quadzilla Adrenaline.

My wife who knows infinitely more than I do about running a family, wouldn't approve of a $700 tuner. Unless. . .  I could convince her it was going to make me a lot more money by having one. But since I would probably try to go fast in my slow truck I dont think ill get her blessing. Hee heee:broke:

Tell her itl pull out the of hole like a freight train.

Mine with smarty on sw9 with 100hp injectors tends to make me twitch when a fast care pulls up to me at the light. 

It does make Gobs of power but draws way to much attention if if I stand on it from a stop.  Plus Ill lose anyways and get a ticket as the fast car pulls away.

I really have been amazed how quick it is and how hard it pulls me back into the seat.  

I really wouldn't be afraid to recommend someone get a cheap used s03 smarty if one came up for sell. For 200 bucks i really do like mine exspecly for the low end stump pulling power.