• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla adrenaline gauges problems

Eglfan22

Has anybody had this problem my quadzilla adrenaline shows 5-6 boost psi at idle and when i plugged in the fuel pressure sensor it only reads 3psi all the time but my regular pillar gauges read jist fine so whats going on with the quadzilla adrenaline i just bought it everything else works fine on it 

27 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

What year of truck? There is a jumper inside the Quad to select the early or late series MAP sensor. 

Its 1999 with ard 1000 box i read that on quadzilla website that wouldn't have anything to do with the fuel pressure gauge not working ? 

1 other thing i noticed it never did this with my comp box the smoke is grey coming out of the exhaust if i switch it back to my comp box its jet black smoke. Im tried stock tune on level 10, the street tune for 7x10 injectors from you