• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No stop lights

Hi,

so to disturb everybody, but anyone could help me to find the little problem with my stop lights? 

They dont work, I ve changed the bulbs, control the fuse, it-s ok. So I ve no current which arrive to the brake pedal switch? On fuse there is 12,5 volt? How can I do? Thank you for your help

• Owner
5 minutes ago, dripley said:

Never have understood why you cant reuse them after removing one.

Because its a self adjusting brake light switch once installed the switch adjusts to the arm. When you remove the switch the switch will ratchet out and be maladjusted after that making worthless when you install again.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, dripley said:

I bought one a while back just have not used it yet. Maybe this will explain it.

20191208_095624.jpg.e386c16ec0546b82dd9626a145a365ad.jpg20191208_095645.jpg.545ecec2ffea29880c882ec7471daba1.jpg

I guess that little switch cannot be turned back once its set.:shrug:

It s not the same brake light switch like mine. Mine is other model older than it. I dont know if I the procedure is the same. I have a hole square it s different