• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Want a little more power

• Owner
21 hours ago, Blueox01 said:

So what would you suggest?

Jump to a full Quadzilla Adrenaline tuner. The timing is way more important that just the fuel. You could get the timing tweaked in with stock injectors and stock fuel and still make a good 2 MPG gain. 

Skip the boost fooler and the Edge EZ box. This will trap you with only stock or small injectors. Like myself I'm running a 7 x 0.010 (150 HP) injectors and still making 19 to 20 MPG with winter fuel. Tipping right around 500 HP. My daily tune is very mellow and does excellent for performance (MPG). I can turn up the power and then I could beat 4th gens without a thought. Oh yeah, I do it smokeless. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man