• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

VP rear support bracket.....

Ok,  spent the last few days digging down to try and repair the deep water Horizon...  (lifter gallery gasket)

As I was taking off the the VP,  whoever was there before did not reinstall the rear bracket.  Does anyone have an extra one laying around?  I will buy it if you do.

Thanks!

Hag

I usually think of ebay, but figured this was closer to hen's teeth and never looked.....

Thanks Greg!

I agree it would be a fairly easy one to make.  If you have dimensions....  I still can't believe mine is gone...  grrrrr.

Thanks,

Hag

1 hour ago, Haggar said:

I usually think of ebay, but figured this was closer to hen's teeth and never looked.....

Thanks Greg!

I agree it would be a fairly easy one to make.  If you have dimensions....  I still can't believe mine is gone...  grrrrr.

Thanks,

Hag

Watch out Hag, one of those appears to be bent near flat. Should have a near 90* bend in it.

20191127_172818.jpg.0592ecb84aaf459107f5e2bad856ff6a.jpg

At least mine does.

Thanks for the picture Dave.

I would have thought they went into the holes right under the injector lines.  (If i was going to fabricate one that was where I was going.)  But I kinda like the shelf Idea....   I hope i can get it in with the injector pump already installed...... 

Hag

Greg,

Thanks,  The black piece is still on my block.  Just the silver part of the bracket.   I ordered one from fleabay.  That should get me going.  Will have to mock it up a bit to see if I can get the injector pump in place and still add that bracket next week.

Hag