• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update, i towed my loaded toybox (almost 14k lbs) 6.5 hours last weekend and absolutely no issues.

Turbo worked fantastic.. EGTs on the uphill climbs never over 1100 on quad level 3 with my 7x0085's.  I was seeing around 25 psi boost.  This makes me think i can go up to 7x10s which will give me closer to 35 psi on level 3 hopefully resulting in even more power with minimal rise in EGT.

I really cant complian... truck towed the load fantastic.  I maintained 65mph on the flats and never less than 50-55 up the grades.

1d.jpg

2d.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gimmie11s said:

Quick update, i towed my loaded toybox (almost 14k lbs) 6.5 hours last weekend and absolutely no issues.

Turbo worked fantastic.. EGTs on the uphill climbs never over 1100 on quad level 3 with my 7x0085's.  I was seeing around 25 psi boost.  This makes me think i can go up to 7x10s which will give me closer to 35 psi on level 3 hopefully resulting in even more power with minimal rise in EGT.

I really cant complian... truck towed the load fantastic.  I maintained 65mph on the flats and never less than 50-55 up the grades.

1d.jpg

2d.jpg

Gotta love the white Dodges with black wheels! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...