• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Headliner colors

Being an old truck naturally I've got headliner sag and the back was black due to third brake light leakage. Now that I've got it out after finding and fixing the light leak I want to recover the liner. Id like to do charcoal to match interior but I think I'll stick with tan to match the other roof parts. I can get the material on ebay but there's a few of that light tan and I'm not quite sure what exactly it is. Computer doesn't always show color shades exactly right either. Does anybody have any info or links to the exact color to match the visors and overhead compartment

You can go to the sewing section like at walmart and get some pins and pin it back up

On 4/12/2020 at 3:15 PM, Bojon said:

I did mine recently, ordered WEH2264 HEADLINER LT NATURAL BEIGE.

Was a perfect match in my truck

I was able to find some sites with WEH numbered fabric but not 2264. I've seen a couple labeled as natural beige but their color palate natural looks more like our trucks than beige. Or they have natural.. And beige but not natural beige

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner
On 4/14/2020 at 6:09 AM, Doubletrouble said:

Not to hi-jack this thread but I have a couple of small spots that the headliner is sagging, is there a way to fix it without removing the entire headliner? 

No not really... The material is coming unglued and the foam backing is most likely degrading. 

If it’s already sagging headliner material is likely stretched and would be difficult to get smooth. Might not look good but you can probably keep it from sagging. In my 98 headliner had some cigarette burns from PO in addition to beginning to sag. I just pulled the cloth part of the headliner out and it was a huge improvement 

Every time I see sagging liner the foam has deteriorated that's the issue. With no foam to attach back you'll make a mess. Getting the liner out and recovering isn't an overly difficult or highly skilled job just pay attention 

• Like 2

• Owner