• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Riots

• Staff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”      

George Orwell

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thing is, Gorge hasn't predicted anything, he's part of the club, in the known... meaning these bastards planned this long ago and following it through. There are no heroes in this world but Jesus, that had to die for all of us, because none of are good enough, we're all sinners. Rabbit hole goes very deap. 

The only way to control opposition is lead it ourselves.

If people need a hero we will give them one. 

American people don't believe anything until they seen it on TV.

We know our disinformation campaign is complete, when everything people believe is false.

The list goes on......

Nothing new, same old tricks.

Soon we won't be able to express our thoughts and feelings, it will be illegal and considered radical, like domestic terrorism, laws have already been passed to detain anyone without probable cause indefinite, no warrant required, just under suspicion is good enough. 

Enjoy it while you can, or stand up for that's right, we don't have much time left as "free" people of this world. 

Not much else to say, hope it's all bs and things will get back to "normal" I just can't seem to see it go back at this point,  I hope I'm wrong and full of shiiit. 

I'd be glad if you all make fun of me and all this goes away, so we can go fishing.

I don't mind looking stupid when I have to, don't have a big ego.

• Like 2

• Staff
1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

I don't mind looking stupid when I have to, don't have a big ego.

I'm chief of the looking stupid club.... you'll never be able to take that position away. You know, you have seen my posts. :punish:

• Haha 2