• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New injectors what's the best way to go?

• Owner

Also agree...

3 hours ago, wil440 said:

I'd be giving @dieselautopower a call. Vendor on here. 

I've done...

• Stock Injectors - Failed at 150k miles at 260 to 270 bar. (Minimum pop is 293 bar by Dodge FSM standards)
  • RV275 Injectors (used) 
  • +50HP Vulcan Performance injectors.
  • +75 HP DAP injectors SAC and VCO injectors. (VCO performed better than SAC)
  • +150 HP DAP Injectors (7 x 0.010 @ 320 Bar) - CURRENT

So far I'm highly impressed with this set of injectors being I've upped the pop pressure, gain cleaner emissions (less smoke), good all around power and lower EGT's. Making roughly 500 HP with the Quadzilla on kill. Typically I drive with my economy tune and the Quadzilla on either 2 or 3 for level depending on what I want for the day. I cut it loose on level 7 on my Arizona trip and it towed wonderful. No EGT issues, low smoke and clears quickly. EGTs were controlled. Total GCW was 17,300 pounds.

Most injectors for our trucks are wore out by 100k miles and the pop pressure is too low. 

15915332979951430079351958718559.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Thanks 1

I have to say Mike that is one big bumper pull, mine was smaller (a little)  truck is short bed and tail wagging the dog with no WDH, our roads here are not good for a bumper pull