• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I am trying to get my tune right for my new injectors. I got some 7x9s(100hp) that we put in yesterday. I had my quad set to start at about 74% fueling.  That was too low. Well long story short I got it at 100% starting and it don't smoke or haze much at all.  Call me crazy but shouldn't they be a little smokey at 100%???

• Administrator

Lay flat out to the floor. You not going to hurt the truck. But you do need to see what full range of throttle will do if the smoke is too bad then you need to step down on CANBus fuel and might consider adding +1 to timing to aid in clean up of upper end smoke. If the limits are set up you can WOT and the Quadzilla will hold down anything outside of limits. The bottom of the screen will change yellow noting back down.