• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 ram3500 2wd ifs camber correction?

My 99 ram 3500 2wd dually with ifs is wearing front tires. 3 months ago I had new tires installed and the truck aligned and they are wearing again. I spoke with the tire shop who also did the alignment and they suggested a camber correction kit. I was given a moog part number k80108 this looks like for the solid front suspension. Can anyone verify or explain how it works? I’m familiar with front suspension and understand alignment terms, but have seen no directions on this. Any help is appreciated.  

I suggest find a new alignment shop.  But if you want to give them a chance again,  ask them why they can't use the slots provide by the factory?  There could be damage to the frame or control arms that have these maxxed out.  But to suggest ball joint correction at this point is kind of odd.  (They should have informed you that there was damage to prevent them getting to the proper adjustment within the factory limits the last time they looked at it.)

image.png.f7aa4519f95c26ef6fc39412d2242cb0.png

HTH

Hag

Edited by Haggar
spelling