• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from CT!

Silverwolf2691

Thought it would be time to introduce myself finally.

Long time lurker, rare poster, finally decided to come out of the woodwork.

Im from the corner of Long Island Sound and the Connecticut River, so if anyone is in the area or needs a hand let me know.

Ive had my 2001 Cummins for quite a few years 2014-2015 if i remember correctly. ive slowly built it up from a slight basket case to a decent runner. previous owner didnt take very good care of maintenance.

would like to also thank everyone for their help in the past and mopar1973man for making this site, its an extremely deep wealth of knowledge.

Cheers!

Silverwolf

• Owner
1 hour ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

Long time lurker, rare poster, finally decided to come out of the woodwork.

Welcome to the crazy family of Dodge Cummins owners. Well you finally into the light so we all can work together! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

would like to also thank everyone for their help in the past and mopar1973man for making this site, its an extremely deep wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for the kind words it keeps me focus on build this up even more. Lately between weather (snow) and jobs I'm jumping back and forth working both sides web and shop. 

• Staff

Good to have you here and wanting to join in the fun.  One thing about this forum, you can add your :2cents: and nobody bites. 

8 hours ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

Im from the corner of Long Island Sound and the Connecticut River

That's really beautiful country.  I've flown into Hartford a few times and played at the Mohegan and Foxwood.  

• Like 1