• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Divorce liquidation

Gregturley

• Staff

My boys have already asked who gets my truck, guns, tools, bike and so on after I'm gone. I told them I'll leave it all to the grand kids. Lmao, should have seen the look on their faces.

In regards to the break ups, it sucks. There's no way to sugar coat it. You'll go through phases. First hurt, the anger, you'll bounce between those a few times, then you'll feel a little relief once you realize it isn't the end of the world. Then once the other half realizes that they screwed up and admit that THEN the joys comes when you turn them down and remind them that they threw you away. Now the new person your with appreciates you way more than they ever did. That's how it went for me anyway, it was a great day. 

Wish you both well, no matter how things go, you both have plenty of friends here.

• Like 1

• Owner

As many relationships I've been through. (sigh) Let's say sometimes good thing come from the failed relationship. Did you know this website was created just after I last my step son at the age of 7 he died in 2001. His mother (Valerie) I already got her a engagement ring and everything. She more or less tried to restart her life but drug me into depressions. It was my parents (Mom and Dad) that told me to come home and give up trying to rescue a broke relationship cause by the death of Devin (Valerie Son). 

Mom asked me one question "What did I want to do if had no restrictions?" I told her I want to restart my Computer Business (Cloud 10 Computers). She ask how I was going to do it with all my broke vehicles. I stammered around trying to figure out how my broke butt was going to do it. It was my family that help me buy my 2002 Dodge Cummins. Once I got my business going I took over the payments. Then since I never owned a diesel it was full on learning curve. 2004 My Dad passed away from Cancer and shortly after that I had my first VP44 and lift pump failure. Which now started the other business of "Mopar1973Man.Com" because I was taking too much time to retype all my notes into the forums as I learn. So, I cheated and made a quickie website and start by "Go read this link" back in 2004. By the time I got to 2007 I bought the domain. Story continues, live today...

Back to relationships. Once you grow older like I have (50 year old) and you realize that its not about how a woman looks or what she did in the past. This last go around I still looking for people that have serious job that you must be responsible for. Like Eileen she was working as a MA (Medical Assistant). Then find out she had a full family of 5 kids. I will be honest it will never been a perfect 100% match without any arguments, disagreements or hurt feelings. Just consider I started this relationship (April 10, 2019) with Bladder Cancer, then having "Mopar Mom" pass away in Feb 2020. Then get slammed with COVID lock downs. To still be here and still be marching forward... I must not be doing too bad... Don't get me wrong its been a tough year for me emotionally and physically. Still in all, a family loss is a still a family loss either be a breakup or death. 

The only thing I can say with age comes wisdom... There is some things that happen in life that come with a lot of uncertainty. Some time you have to wait and see what the Good Lord has in plan for you. You might have to wait months or years but sometime there are good things that come from a sad moment in life...

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2