• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Divorce liquidation

Gregturley

Sorry to hear that, maybe it's for the best. I also have a lot of issues with my wife, it's been a struggle to keep things going. No matter how much I give it's not enough and now I've cut her talking to her boos at work sending him pictures of her self. She said it's nothing and that I wouldn't understand but I think I do, I'm not that not2bright. Seen the painting on the wall for a while just need to decide what's best for everyone most importantly kids. I may just rough it out for now unless something big happens. Life is great, people suck. 

• Sad 2

I'm a simple guy and would like to live a simple life. My wife has always been chasing the Joneses and being jealous of someone else's possetions, which is unfortunate. I know it's a disease in our society these days, people want things without trying too hard. All these soap operas on tv along everything else on tv controls weak minded people and makes them slaves to this evil system we live in. More, more, more and if you can't provide then I guess someone else will. Not all are this way but unfortunately bigger part of population is. And somehow it's twisted around to put blame on those who try, what a crazy world we live in. 

• Like 4

@01cummins4everno i really haven't had a good chance to test it. I got it really cheap and got it working for about $150. This truck was my retirement vehicle. It was going to tow a camper or a boat when i retired and my family moved south.

Now all those plans are gone. Since October my world has been upside down. I'm homeless living on a friends couch. I have my car, truck, clothes, guns and a dresser. Literally nothing else. I've lost everything i worked 30 years for. Hell the next post i put up might be the truck for sale. 

Guys never take anything for granted. Over 5 days my entire world changed. Make every day count. Hug the kids. I never saw this coming. 

• Sad 6

Ya, I remember your thread on rebuilding that, just wondering how that turned out, never heard much after but now I Know why

At any rate keep the faith and things will turn around, women can be crude creatures, and I really mean creatures too.  Kids are the best of all   :cheers: 

• Like 1

If it weren't for my daughter and my 2 stepsons it would be "oh well who cares" . its because of the kids that its ripping my heart out. But i may have had an upturn tonight. She sent me a message that said" get the **** to the lawyer asap. Uncontested. I want it over" guess she really wants to be free to be with her boyfriend at work. Maybe he's realising she lied her *** of to him too and putting pressure on her. Whatever. I'm so past done its a joke. 

Fuc..... women and their feelings, it's like feelings are more important than what's right. Actually it's not just women the society itself is centered around feelings and personal egos, they just can't see past that. Truly sad, but hey what they say, what God doesn't do is for the best. I'd like to believe that. 

You know in a year or two or even sooner she might regret her decisions. Or you can do is be yourself and be close with kids, this life is temporary anyhow, there won't be a U-Haul truck following your funeral with all your possessions. I'm figurative speaking here, not you personally in general. All of our possessions will mean nothing when time comes. It's how you live your life and what kind of person you are is what matters.

• Like 1

• Owner
1 minute ago, Dieselfuture said:

Or you can do is be yourself and be close with kids, this life is temporary anyhow, there won't be a U-Haul truck following your funeral with all your possessions. I'm figurative speaking here, not you personally in general. All of our possessions will mean nothing when time comes. It's how you live your life and what kind of person you are is what matters.

Amen Brother!!! You all know I've lost my parents... Just like you said you can't take it all with you.

10 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Unless you're @dripleyand planning on digging a bigger hole so you can rest in piece together with your truck :poke:

Thats my son that will have that done if the truck aint running good when he takes on my last ride. And he would probably sell to the first $500 that crossed his hand before leaving the grave yard. So much for the family heirloom.

• Haha 3