• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Full Blown Hijacker's Thread........

JAG1

• Staff
1 hour ago, Royal Squire said:

@JAG1check out SCCY CPX-2. Thinking of getting one of these if I can find one. 

Looked it up on You Tube. Amazing pistol for 315 bucks and just the right size too!

I'm at a point I should just go look and see what's out there since I now know the features I want.

Good coffee this morn.... thanks to you all with the help and advice :thumb1:

• Staff

So you are using belly fat to make it like a machine gun?:lol: Is that illegal.

BTW you guys went and saw some nice compacts in 9mm today. You get up in the 750 dollar range has some nice features. That's expensive esp. around tax season. I was impressed with a Sig Sauer 9mm compact. It was nice. I don't think I need a Kimber with aluminum frame even tho I love the size and the looks as it seems too light like you have to deal with more kick back. A bit more weight is a plus.

1 minute ago, JAG1 said:

So you are using belly fat to make it like a machine gun?:lol: Is that illega

:lmao: depends on a ranger you come across, most will tell you to quit screwing around, had one that was curious on how I was doing that, so I had to show him :gun: haven't done that in a while, not sure what would happen these days, probably nothing good.

• Haha 2