• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chip thinks he has an answer.Call him.He will tell you.The trick is in the lift pump, as in keeping it running on a timer.He did the remote computer thing and had a problem with rf interference.Maybe he is finished with the r&d.He had a few test trucks going.

He said that 20 min after the thing runs, it hits the max temp. After running around in an 01, it remains at that max temp for hours. I don't know what temperature limit he will set for that thing but if the engine block is not below that temp, it will just heat the VP right back up. He hasn't gave any details as to how it will run or when it will run. All he said was the 20 min thing. Mike also proved that there is no return flow through the VP if the engine is off, chip supposedly has an answer for this though. He needs to hurry up and get more details out there because as it is, I am in more doubt than anything else.

• Owner

He said that 20 min after the thing runs, it hits the max temp. After running around in an 01, it remains at that max temp for hours. I don't know what temperature limit he will set for that thing but if the engine block is not below that temp, it will just heat the VP right back up. He hasn't gave any details as to how it will run or when it will run. All he said was the 20 min thing. Mike also proved that there is no return flow through the VP if the engine is off, chip supposedly has an answer for this though. He needs to hurry up and get more details out there because as it is, I am in more doubt than anything else.

:iagree:

Chip thinks he has an answer.Call him.He will tell you.The trick is in the lift pump, as in keeping it running on a timer.He did the remote computer thing and had a problem with rf interference.Maybe he is finished with the r&d.He had a few test trucks going.

i offered to be a beta tester, but i haven't heard yes or no....yet. i signed up before i watched mopar1973man's video.....kinda leaves me doubting, but if i get a call i will still say yes and maybe get to see it up close