• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello everyone I’m in search of a sled pulling tune.  I have a 2000 vp44 truck has 200 over injectors .93 lines and tubes, hot rod vp44, aurora 4000 turbo, with a colt cam big stick backed by an nv4500.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Using the iQuad 4K V2.

Do you have a video of the pull? Also what happened during the pull? There's missing info and a bunch of weird numbers where they aren't supposed to be.. like 2k rpm at 0 throttle.. 

your boost is reading 32 psi at an idle

your coolant temps are going from 190 to 0 to 190 to -40

32°f of egt even at 4k rpm

your timestamps are all over the place too.. it seems like the earlier half of your data is missing but the later half exported, but was put first. The timing and rpm are the only ones that seem to be in line with each other...

You might have bigger issues or your quad isn't exporting correctly.

Was cell phone service low?

@Me78569, what is the interval for reading data on the quad? His Quad is reading between .2 and 1 second in the same section.

Also, is it cumulative time since last clear or is it actual clock time?

Edited by Silverwolf2691

I'm with @Me78569, something is up. Whether its the Quad, your truck, or both, I don't know.

It sounds similar to a prostock/2.6/3.0 pulling truck. They run about 35-40+ degrees of static timing. Part of the reason they sound the way they do when spooling up. But yours never really lost the camming sound until like half track, then it came alive..

@Cummins191, With your latest reply, are you being a middle man or was this your truck that your brother took for a ride down the track? Did it cam while at a stand still? At least more than a hotrod vp with .093 lines and tubes?

@Quadzilla Power, might need your help to see if his quad is bad. The datalog he posted has some weird readings. Like 0 canbus fueling at 2200 rpm and rpms still going up. 

@Mopar1973Man, when a MAP sensor fails it would only see a high or a low reading, correct? His Quad was reading 32 psi at an idle and 4200rpm. His coolant temp was reading like a wire/connector was loose as well, 190, 0, 190, -40, 190.. Could a failing temp sensor do that? 

lol all those sensors reading wack will make it not work at all.  your boost and RPM need to be working at the very min.   

Temp doesn't come into play for things unless warmup is enabled.   

Timing and fueling will be WAY WAY WAY out of wack if RPM and Boost are not reading accurately.

Edit:  got time to look at the data log.  IOS sucks that's why the timestamps are all jacked.   

the main issue I see if your boost sense reading 32 all the time.    that needs to be fixed. 

Post a view of the display screen at idle with These sensors then do a drive around and watch the sensors to make sure they make sense.  

1. tps

2. rpm.

3. boost

4. timing

5. canbus fuel 

• 2 weeks later...