• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again :spend::spend: Today the truck did that clutch kick again I pulled in a parking lot right away and cycled the key three times I got a p0237 again but this time along with a p0500 Which one is tripping the other ? speed sensor or the map :shrug:

Little update I took the truck in to the local trans shop ( they rebuild my trans last year ) we drove it with a scanner on it live and the TPS sensor was all over the place at almost steady throttle pedal at 1330 rpm the tps was between 64% - 95% open and that causes the tq converter to go on and off like crazy I am buying a filter or what some people call the sponge I think that should be my best solution

• Owner

From the above link

They will work on alternator output noise AND/OR noise in the APPS sensor circuit.

Hmmm... Maybe you should correct the noise issues than trying to cover it. Being the alternator noise is caused from bad diode(s) and APPS sensor noise cause from bad grounds... I still say most trucks ran for over 8-10 years without a filter and now all of a sudden need one... something is broken and you covering it up...

Hmmm... Maybe you should correct the noise issues than trying to cover it. Being the alternator noise is caused from bad diode(s) and APPS sensor noise cause from bad grounds... I still say most trucks ran for over 8-10 years without a filter and now all of a sudden need one... something is broken and you covering it up...

Yeah just posting for reference and idea of cost. I'd always love to find root cause of issue -> but especially with electronics I'd be stuffed unless I drove it to your house hahahhaha :tease:

• 9 months later...

Tag ? :stuned:

This thread is relevant to my interests. I wanted email updates if anybody posted anything new. I am burning out noise filters in my edge juice modules, and can't figure out why. So, I am interested if you update anything. :drool:

• 7 months later...

Fast forward q couple of weeks ago the problem comes back :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:I run codes and got this list :doh: p1682 p0122 p0500 p0460 p1963 ignored it long enough then went out and bought a new APPS sensor changed it and the codes are now gone but IT STILL DOES THE SAME THING :whistle: As much as I love my 24V I am that close to selling it, the last thing I am do is send the edge box out to be checked and install the second filter I got a while back on the ECU wire which will make them two one on Alt and one on the ecu wiresthis better work :lmao: