• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Greetings from Alaska

retirednak

• Owner

Welcome to the group... Well hang around there is going to be plenty of talk on cold weather here really quick so I'm sure if you start asking questions well get you geared up for the season...

Well now you have to send everyone a fresh salmon once a month!

I just ate the last of my Idaho Smoked Salmon last night...:rolleyes:

Welcome to the group...

Well hang around there is going to be plenty of talk on cold weather here really quick so I'm sure if you start asking questions well get you geared up for the season...

I just ate the last of my Idaho Smoked Salmon last night...:rolleyes:

Look what I woke up to! Probably means it's summer in Alaska :lol: Welcome to the site! :thumbup2:

post-45-13869817044_thumb.jpg

Look what I woke up to! Probably means it's summer in Alaska :lol: Welcome to the site! :thumbup2:

Well now you have to send everyone a fresh salmon once a month!

Summer? I haven't seen this much rain in 35 yrs up here,we set a record of 31 straight days of it. No tan this year,just rust.

Some of you may find this hard to believe,my wife and I are sick of Salmon and Halibut. Think about 70 lbs of each in the freezer,you know it must be eaten before it starts to burn. Fried,baked,BBQed,smoked,boiled,stuffed... Can't give it away to friends because their freezers are full of the stuff,costs too much to ship to the lower 48. Ya feel me? We didn't fish this year,but we'll start the cycle again next spring. :cool: