• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DAP Has Saved Me Money

jlwelding

I just went with dap because most here recommend them. So I stared comparing prices and wow good savings. For comparison 4" straight piped Diamond Eye 332.00 everyone is higher but one place was 562.00 same exhaust.
Thanks for the heads up Michael.

• Like 1

• Owner

Not a problem. DAP has been doing very good for prices and one of my favorite suppliers for parts. The whole gang is wonderful and know there stuff. If they don't know they will find out for you. Then it doesn't help when I've met them all in person back in April 15, 2021.

DAP & Quadzilla Crew...

20210415_113943.jpg

• Staff

I just ordered a radiator from them yesterday. Called to be sure it was a direct replacement since I had ordered from somewhere else and their "direct replacement" wouldn't work. 

The guy took the time to answer my questions and checked to be sure they had one in stock. 

Seem like a good bunch there. Will definitely order again.

I did notice one thing though. On the DAP site very few things have reveiws so to all, if you could, take the time to write a review for them. It will help them and those of us shopping on their site as well.