• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New injectors on the way.....

On 5/18/2022 at 1:15 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Try the economy tune. The power comes on after 15 PSI. If you ran only level 3 that would start work for stock engine but auto trans or manual trans will be challenged by the 7 x 0.010 injectors.

Economy tune is just what I need @£1.80 and more for a litre of diesel thats $8.41 for a US gallon

Good thing is my business is VAT registered which means I get any vat charged to me back, it's 20% currently so while I pay vat to the gov at 20% on any profit or sales I get it back on any purchases so diesel costs me $6.72 per US gallon in the long run, this is done every 3 months a month in arrears.

Anyway thread hijack back to the topic....  

You won't regret buying a quad, yes it won't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear (go a long way though)  it will make a big difference to a truck if the trucks has parts that will work together

• 3 weeks later...