• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Orwell's 1984 one step closer to reality

IBMobile

• Staff

Under the Department of Homeland Security, a new division was formed called the Disinformation Governance Board.   This board is headed by Nina Jankowicz known for providing and promoting her own disinformation along with antifree speech rhetoric.  In an NPR interview her replay was “I shudder to think about if free speech absolutists were taking over more platforms, what that would look like for the marginalized communities” when asked her opinion of Elon Musk buying Twitter.  Can you say, "the fox watching the hen house". 

Ms. Jankowicz said on TikTok "One of the key reasons the Board was established, is to maintain the Dept’s commitment to protecting free speech, privacy, civil rights, & civil liberties.”  Do you really believe that statement when it was revealed in 2013 that the Ohio office of the IRS was weaponized by Lois Lerner?  Ms. Lerner had ordered a greater investigation on groups from the Tea Party movement.  It's only a matter of time   until someone in government turns the GDB on the citizens for the investigation of speech crimes.   Ms. Jankowicz little TikTok karaoke performance says it all in her own words.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/29/biden-disinfo-czar-nina-jankowicz-ripped-over-tiktok/

The Biden government wants to repress free speech under the guise of policing the information that may harm you in your daily life.  They want to manipulate the information so only their truth is heard.  Over the years the Progressives have worked hard to erode your 2ed amendment don't let them stifle your 1st amendment rights also.  

Do you own investigation on this new arm of the government before the information is expunged by the Ministry of Truth.  313445026_animated-smileys-smaulis-0731.gif.e646366f43a99deb8a1d55c46d52146a.gif

Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 2

• Staff

I read a little bit about this. Haven't been able to get back to it yet. 

It's disgusting how they have torn this country apart. It's been going on for decades bit the last 18 months they've kicked it into overdrive!

What scares me is how brainwashed some people are that actually defend the government actions. Sickening

The world is changing and not for the better. We are literally racing towards an orwellian dystopian future. The government will control every aspect of our lives if they fully carry through with all of this. Unfortunately I don't know if it can even be reversed at this point. At least without a huge uprising. It may well be to far gone already. 

The United States of America as we know it is gone. It saddens me to near tears just thinking about it. I think about the world my grandchildren will grow up in. All because, to be honest, as a free people we failed. Not all of us fell for their BS but many did and now are so brainwashed into thinking that this is all nessasary for society to.move forward. Unbelievable!

Those of us that saw through the lies were labeled conspiracy theorist or just plain crazy. I got responses like that from member of my own family and some friends as well. Now all of a sudden they remember what I've said over the years and take pause. Hmm......

I'll stop the rant for a bit to take my blood pressure pill now....lol

• Like 1