• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from CO

blkjack

Hey everyone!! I live in Southern CO have had a diesel for right at a year (to be exact the 15th will be one year aniversary for it) it is a 01 quad cab short bed 6spd it didnt take long for the mods to start on it and have been lurking around on here with all of the awesome info that mopar man has compiled for us to use (thank you sir) and have used alot of the valuable info to know what and how my truck operates and what i wanted to to do with it. Anyways it has a quad adr. 4" straight turbo back exhaust airdog 150 bhaf and gauges, I have also added all blue led lights through out the interior from overhead interior lights to inst cluster, pillar gauges and heater and headlight switch lights as well. Enough of me boring you all with my junk just wanted to say hi and what an awsome place here and glad to be apart and to hopefully contribute as well :thumbup2:

• Owner

Welcome to the site... Thank you for the wonderful comments... I do have a few more surprises coming... Like right now I'm working on building a Error Code Shop that allows us as a group to compile more information in regards to each error code and how to fix them. Then during this winter I'm going to working on building a maintenance database that you can store your mileage and such and it will notify you of oil changes etc by email...So stick around... :thumbup2:

• Like 1

mornin, sir and welcome to the site.you are gunna love the help that you get here.are you using 2 stroke oil yet?because it works great in our vp's.:thumbup2:

As a matter of fact this is the exact place that I aquired the info from :cool:. And have been using it every tank for almost a year. And today I have had my truck for exactly 1 year and love diesels more than ever and dont belive i will ever own another gasser :lol:. Thank you all for the welcom and look forward to talking and learning more from you all!!

Here is my truck 02 6spdpost-10468-138698171337_thumb.jpgHeres the instrument clusterpost-10468-138698171303_thumb.jpgThe Heater and headlight controlspost-10468-138698171324_thumb.jpgAnd the interior lights and the led strip I mounted under the dash post-10468-138698171318_thumb.jpgI kinda like the blue theme that I have going on in there looks pretty cool at night crusing down the road. I all started with my sirius having a blue screen and bought a stereo that had color changing capabilities and has evolved into a blue led madness. :ahhh:

post-10468-138698171311_thumb.jpg

post-10468-138698171331_thumb.jpg

that looks awesome! my wife and i think that is trick. did you find a "bolt on" for the LED lights or did you solder it? have you ever had any programmers besides your quadzilla ADR? i am saving for a ADR(assuming my VP44 doesn't dive before its ordered) but am anxious to hear b4 and after involving ADR.

that looks awesome! my wife and i think that is trick. did you find a "bolt on" for the LED lights or did you solder it? have you ever had any programmers besides your quadzilla ADR? i am saving for a ADR(assuming my VP44 doesn't dive before its ordered) but am anxious to hear b4 and after involving ADR.

I guess you could call them a "bolt on" or "plug in" lol. I just pretty much just ordered all the bulbs from http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fmini-wedge.html and total cost in all about $35 it was pretty simple to do just hard part was finding the right bulbs for the headlight switch and the heater controls but now have all the #'s so no prob. As for the Quad yes this is the only tuner that I have had on my truck and I like it very well have had no problems at all does everything I could ask of it but think its time for some 150 injectors :drool:

• Owner

I guess you could call them a "bolt on" or "plug in" lol. I just pretty much just ordered all the bulbs from http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fmini-wedge.html and total cost in all about $35 it was pretty simple to do just hard part was finding the right bulbs for the headlight switch and the heater controls but now have all the #'s so no prob. As for the Quad yes this is the only tuner that I have had on my truck and I like it very well have had no problems at all does everything I could ask of it but think its time for some 150 injectors :drool:

Would you being willing to create a thread in the non-powertrain and document the bulb numbers and where you go the bulbs at... Please... It would be a wonder addition to the site...