• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck Not Running Right

@Doubletrouble you're correct, this truck has accumulated less than 3000 miles since 2009. It was parked in the garage and driven on weekends just to show it off.

The 2000 square foot garage was constructed specifically for this CTD and was environmentally controlled...to this day, when you open the door to the cab, the interior is immaculate and the smell of the leather reminds one's senses of a new vehicle.

As a hobbyist in the CTD 2nd Gen Cult club, I prefer to tinker all day long and NOT get my hands dirty. Most diesel enthusiasts find my insanity appealing...the sub chassis has the equivalent appearance too.   

1533888865_1l2Bay2(2).jpg.da76d0ddfaa625d5ad38d1cf9befce37.jpg

@LorenS sharp Eagle-eye...that L-fitting (JIC) is what AirDog would provide with the "installation kit" to pick off fuel pressure delivery from the lift pump. A short quality rubber line delivers the fuel to a diaphragm isolator on the firewall. I use 50/50 antifreeze plumbed to the internal Fuel pressure gauge in the cab.  The photo is deceiving due to angle and lighting.

I was mostly concerned about @Timburrr and how he was rewiring his DC, I wish his efforts to be successful without error.

W-T

• Like 2